The Anti-bacterial face masks are made with non-woven fabric. The non-woven fabrics has better bacteria filtration and air permeability while remaining less slippery than woven cloth. It can protect you against dust, pollen, etc. Its easy to wear with an elastic ear loop.
How to wear the Face mask?
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water