How do I create an account on Techstuffgh.com?
A confirmation email is sent to your inbox, proceed to your inbox to confirm your account. Login now to your dashboard and fill in more details about you. Your name, address, phone number and other details that can help us verify you whenever you place an order.
How do I place order on TechStuff?
Shopping on TechStuff is that easy! Once you have found the product you want to buy, just follow the steps below:
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’, to add this product to your cart,
- Click on ‘cart’ in the top right corner,
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password,
- Enter your shipping/billing information,
- Choose your preferred payment option,
- Click on ‘Confirm order’ to proceed to the payment portal and complete your order.
Once your order is placed, we will either automatically confirm it by notifying you via email, or we will call you for confirmation in case we need more details. Please note that this confirmation is a mandatory step before we ship your order.
What Payment Methods Are Available?
You can choose from the different payment methods available on TechStuff. Please find below the list of available payment methods:
- Cash On Delivery(Cash paid to our delivery officer upon delivery of your order)
- Mobile Money Transfer
- Bank Card( Debit & Credit card)
We utilize Rave Payment Gateway in collecting payments from Mobile Money and Bank Cards.
You can find the payment methods during the final step of checkout in detail. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care for more information.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We currently offer Express shipping for all our customers. We have optimized our delivery system to ensure that our customers receive their orders between 24 and 72 hours. We deliver within Accra and Outside Accra. Customers can also pick up their orders from our Circle or Legon shops.
How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
We deliver all orders coming from Accra within 24 hours. Orders from outside Accra are fulfilled between 24 and 72 hours depending on your location. Customers located at the Northern Part of Ghana receive their orders within 72 hours, while customers from Eastern, Central Western, Bono, Ahafo and Ashanti Regions receive their orders between 24 and 48 hours.
How Do I Track My Order?
To track your order on TechStuffgh.com, Click on the “Track Your Order” link at the top menu, and enter your Oder ID (can be found in your order confirmation email or your order invoice) and your Billing Email Address. Click on Track now to see the order processing and delivery status of your order.
How Do I return my Order and request for a refund?
TechStuff offers its customers 5 days window for product return and refund request.
To request a refund, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Log your refund request
- Login to your TechStuff Dashboard
- Click on ‘My Orders’
- Locate the order you want to request a refund for.
- Click on the ‘View’ button under the actions tab to open the order details page
- Under the ordered Product/Item, click on ‘Ask for a refund’
- Select the number of orders you are requesting a refund for.
- Write the reason for making the request. Also, Give instructions on how you want your refund to be paid by giving details of your bank account or Mobile Money Account number. Also, tell us how you will return the item to us.
- Submit your request.
- Note that delivery fees will not be refunded
Step 2: Return your order to us:
Package your order
- Pack your product including all the accessories, free gifts added, and the default product packaging box.
Return your product to TechStuff
- Our Quality Control Team(QCT) will contact you via phone call and email to arrange the product return process.
- Once your returned order(product) is received by our QCT, it will go through quality validation.
- At the Quality Validation (QV) stage, our QCT evaluates the possible defects on the returned product.
- Once the returned product passes the QV Stage, the refund request is approved with a notification sent to the customer.
- Refund is processed within 3-5 working days.
- When a defect is detected on the returned product, our QCT will valuate the cost of the defect and subtract it from the actual cost of the returned product paid by the customer to be refunded.
- Defects that qualify for deductions include: Cracked Screen, Dead Screen caused by buyer’s misuse, Spoilt battery, Scratched Case, Scratched Screen, and Cracked case.
Who Should I Contact if I Have Any Queries?
Our Customer Care Unit is the first point of contact should you have any issue regarding your transactions on Techstuffgh.com.
You may contact our Customer care via:
- 24/7 Phone: (+233) 244136406 / 240781576
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org